Abemaciclib is used to treat breast cancer. Abemaciclib works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Some other effects of the drug that are not listed on the approved drug label, your doctor may direct you to take. You only use this medicine to treat certain other conditions when prescribed by your doctor. Talking about Abemaciclib (Verzenio) 150 mg Cost in Philippines, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Abemaciclib (Verzenio) 150 mg Tablet Cost in Philippines
Cost of Abemaciclib (Verzenio) 150 mg tablet is Under $300 price in Philippines for a supply of 14 tablets. GET 100% Money Back & Free Delivery. Now there are also medicines such as Abemaciclib (Verzenio) tablet Cost Philippines that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Abemaciclib (Verzenio) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or email. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of abemaciclib (Verzenio)?
- Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer
- For combination therapy: you take 150mg, orally twice a day.
- For monotherapy: you take 200mg, orally twice a day.
What is the dose of abemaciclib for children?
Please consult your doctor before giving medicine to your child.
How should abemaciclib be taken?
You can take abemaciclib with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually twice a day. Do not chew, crush or split the tablet, but swallow it whole with a glass of water. You should also not take the medicine if it is broken, cracked, or not intact.
If vomiting occurs after taking it, do not take another dose, but take your next dose at the scheduled time. If you have any questions while using this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you do in case of an overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
Also, keep a record and bring a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs. If you want to know exact Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose.
What are the side effects of abemaciclib (Verzenio)?
- You may have side effects from taking abemaciclib such as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, weight loss, constipation, fatigue, headache, or changes in taste. If any of these symptoms persist or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist right away. If you want to know exact Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
- Besides, diarrhea is a common side effect, which can cause severe dehydration. Tell your doctor right away if you have loose stools , he or she may give you an anti-diarrheal medicine (such as loperamide). You should drink plenty of water to reduce the risk of dehydration. Tell your doctor if you experience unusual decreased urination, unusual dry mouth, extreme thirst, rapid heartbeat or dizziness. If you want to know exact Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
- You may experience temporary hair loss while taking this medicine, however, hair will grow back normally after treatment ends.
- Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects such as unusual tiredness, easy bruising or bleeding (such as nose/gum bleeding, pink/dark urine), signs of liver damage (such as nausea/vomiting that doesn't stop, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, yellowing eyes/skin, dark urine ).
- This medicine may lower your ability to fight infections, which could make you more likely to get an infection or an existing infection to get worse (rarely death). Tell your doctor right away if you have any signs of an infection (such as persistent sore throat, fever, chills, cough).
- This medicine rarely causes blood clots ( pulmonary embolism , stroke, heart attack, deep vein thrombosis ). However, you may have an increased risk of blood clots if you are severely dehydrated or have had a blood clot in the past. You also run the risk of blood clots if you use products that contain estrogen.
- Call 911 right away if you have any of these side effects such as difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, chest/jaw/left arm pain, unusual sweating, confusion, dizziness, fainting, pain/swelling /warmth in the groin/calf, sudden severe headache, difficulty speaking, weakness on one side of the body, sudden vision changes.
- Very serious allergic reactions to this medicine are very rare. However, call 911 immediately if you notice any symptoms such as rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you pay attention to before taking abemaciclib (verzenio)?
Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- You are taking other medications (including prescription and nonprescription drugs, herbs and supplements).
- We have ever had a medical condition such as liver disease, bleeding/clotting problems (such as stomach bleeding).
- Before surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal products).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using abemaciclib because it could harm an unborn baby.
- It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk . Because of the possible risk to the infant, you should not breast-feed while using this medicine for at least 3 weeks after stopping treatment. Please consult your doctor before breast-feeding. If you want to know exact Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
- Abemaciclib may make you more susceptible to infections or may worsen any existing infections. You should avoid contact with people who have infections that can be spread to others (such as chickenpox, measles, flu). Consult your doctor if you have been exposed to an infection or for more details.
- This medicine may make you dizzy. You should not drive, use machines, or do anything that requires alertness until you can do it safely.
- Things you need to keep in mind when taking abemaciclib in special cases (pregnancy, lactation, surgery ...)
- There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, consult your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks.
What other medicines does abemaciclib interact with?
Abemaciclib may change the way other medicines you are taking work or increase the effects of side effects. To avoid drug interactions, it's a good idea to write down a list of all the medications you're taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, herbal and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. To ensure safety when taking the drug, do not arbitrarily take the drug, stop or change the dose of the drug without the permission of the doctor. If you want to know exact Abemaciclib (Verzenio) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
Medicines may affect how abemaciclib is removed from your body, which may change how abemaciclib works. Examples include azole antifungals (such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole), macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin), HIV protease inhibitors (such as ritonavir, atazanavir, nelfinavir, saquinavir, indinavir), rifamycins (such as rifampin, rifabutin) medicine to treat seizures (such as phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital), nefazodone, telithromycin, and others.
Can Abemaciclib interact with any food or drink?
Food, alcohol, and tobacco can interact with certain medications. Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
You should avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication, as grapefruit can increase your risk of side effects with the medication, unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you to. Please consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
What health conditions affect abemaciclib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems.
How should abemaciclib be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets. If you want to know exact Cost of Abemaciclib (Verzenio) in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication.
What forms and strengths does Abemaciclib come in?
Abemaciclib is available in tablet form.