Abiraterone is used with prednisone to treat prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body and has not responded to surgical treatment to lower testosterone levels in men. Abiraterone (Zytiga) belongs to the class of anti-androgen (anti-testosterone) drugs. Talking about Abiraterone (Zytiga) 250 mg Cost in Malaysia, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. Testosterone is a natural hormone that accelerates the progression and metastasis of prostate cancer. The drug abiraterone works by blocking the production of testosterone , thereby slowing the growth and metastasis of prostate cancer.
Abiraterone (Zytiga) 250 mg tablet Cost in Malaysia
Sell the drug Abiraterone (Zytiga) 250 mg tablet Cost in Malaysia is very high. Zytiga price is around $11,376 for a supply of 120 tablets. Take this medication on an empty stomach, as directed by your doctor, usually once a day. Do not eat for at least 2 hours before and 1 hour after taking abiraterone. Taking abiraterone with food increases the amount of medicine in the body, thereby increasing the risk of side effects.
Swallow the pill whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet before swallowing. Pregnant women should wear gloves if handling the drug. If the tablet is crushed or broken, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not come into contact with the medicine or breathe in the dust. Now there are also medicines such as Abiraterone (Zytiga) 250 mg tablet Cost Malaysia that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
The dose is based on your medical condition, test results, response to your medication, and other medications you're taking. Be sure to tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the medicines you take (including prescription, nonprescription, and herbal medicines).
Abiraterone (Zytiga) 250 mg tablet Cost in Malaysia is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get generic Abiraterone directly from India. Generic Zytiga is very affordable & same effective as like brand. If you wish to buy Abiraterone (Zytiga) online from us at the best price then you are just a few steps away. You can simply fill out the site contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or email. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
You should take this medication regularly to get the best benefit from it. To remember, take your medicine at the same time each day. Never stop taking any prostate cancer medication without your doctor's approval. Stopping the drug can make the cancer spread more quickly.
Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not be exposed to abiraterone (zytiga). This medicine may harm or cause birth defects in a baby in the womb.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or gets worse (eg, difficulty urinating, increased bone pain ).
How should Abiraterone (Zytiga) be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging, or ask the pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Abiraterone (Zytiga) Cost in Malaysia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of abiraterone (zytiga)?
Usual Adult Dose for Prostate Cancer
Initial dose: 1000 mg orally once a day. Abiraterone should be co-administered with oral prednisone 5 mg twice daily.
What is the dose of abiraterone for children?
This medicine should not be used in children.
What forms and concentrations of Abiraterone are available?
Abiraterone (zytiga) is available as tablets, orally: Abirapro 250 mg. If you want to know exact Abiraterone (Zytiga) Cost in Malaysia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What are the side effects of taking abiraterone?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of the following signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using abiraterone and call your doctor at once if you have:
- Swelling in the ankles or feet , pain in the lower legs;
- Tachycardia, feeling short of breath (even with mild exertion);
- low blood potassium levels (confusion, irregular heartbeat, increased thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or tired feeling);
- Pale skin, easy bruising, feeling like fainting;
- pain in the upper abdomen, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice;
- Pain or burning when urinating;
- high blood sugar (excessive thirst, frequent urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss);
- worsening dizziness, weakness, or feeling tired;
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Dangerously high blood pressure ( severe headache , blurred vision, ringing in the ears , anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat, seizures).
Common side effects include:
- Swelling or discomfort in the joints;
- Mild diarrhea ;
- Sweating, feeling very hot.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. Other side effects not mentioned may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Abiraterone (Zytiga) Cost in Malaysia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What should you know before taking abiraterone (zytiga)?
Before taking abiraterone you should:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to abiraterone, to any other medications, or to any of the ingredients in abiraterone tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, supplements, and herbs you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: certain antifungal medications such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), and voriconazole (Vfend); clarithromycin (Biaxin, available in Prevpac); HIV protease inhibitors including atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, found in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Fortovase, Invirase); certain seizure medicines such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), and phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek);nefazodone ; rifabutin (Mycobutin); rifampin (Rifadin, found in Rifamate, found in Rifater, Rimactane); rifapentine (Priftin); telithromycin (Ketek); and thioridazine . Your doctor may need to change the dose of your medicine and carefully monitor side effects. Other drugs may also interact with abiraterone, so tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, even those not listed on this list. If you want to know exact Abiraterone (Zytiga) Cost in Malaysia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Tell your doctor if you have an infection or are under unusual stress, have recently had a heart attack, if you have or have ever had adrenal or pituitary gland problems, an irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure. , low blood potassium levels, heart or liver disease.
- You should know that abiraterone is only used in men. Women should not take this medicine, especially in women who are pregnant, are about to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If a pregnant woman takes this medicine, abiraterone may harm an unborn baby. Women who are, are about to become, or may become pregnant should not come into direct contact with abiraterone without wearing protective gloves. If a pregnant woman drinks or is exposed to abiraterone, contact a doctor immediately. You should know that men must use condomsif having sex with a pregnant woman during treatment and within 1 week after stopping treatment with abiraterone. If you have sex with a woman of childbearing potential, you must use a condom or other method of birth control during treatment and for 1 week after stopping treatment. Consult your doctor about the right birth control method for you.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding:
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks.
According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this drug belongs to group X drugs for pregnancy. You can refer to the table of drugs used for pregnant women below:
A= No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs can interact with abiraterone?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. It's best to write down a list of all the medications you're taking (including prescription and over-the-counter medicines and supplements) to show your doctor or pharmacist. You should not take, stop or change the dose of the drug without your doctor's approval. If you want to know exact Abiraterone (Zytiga) Cost in Malaysia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Can food and alcohol interact with abiraterone?
Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
What medical conditions affect abiraterone?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- History of adrenal or pituitary gland problems ;t
- Have had a recent heart attack;
- Heart failure;
- History of heart disease or blood vessel disease;
- Heart rhythm problems (eg, ventricular arrhythmias );
- Hypokalemia (low blood potassium levels) – Use with caution. Medicines can make this condition worse.
- Liver disease – Use with caution. The effects of the drug may be increased by the slower elimination of the drug from the body.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In case of an emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Note that double the prescribed dose should not be taken. Contact your doctor for instructions if you miss more than one dose of abiraterone.