This medication is used to treat breast cancer in women who have gone through menopause. Anastrozole (Arimidex) works by reducing the concentration of the hormone estrogen to shrink tumors and slow their growth. Talking about Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 mg Cost tablet in Hong Kong, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong
Take this medication with or without food, usually once a day, or as directed by your doctor.
Use the medicine regularly for best results. Take your medicine at the same time each day.
Do not increase your dose or take it more often without your doctor's approval. Your condition will not improve any faster and there may be an increased risk of serious side effects. Now there are also medicines such as Anastrozole (Arimidex) Cost Hong Kong that indirectly help to cancer drug.
Because this medicine can be absorbed through the skin, pregnant women or those who want to become pregnant should not handle or break the tablet.
How do you store Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not store in the freezer. Each drug may have different storage methods. Read the storage instructions on the package carefully, or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Do not throw medication down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about safe disposal of medications.
If you need to buy Anastrozole (Arimidex) 1 mg for personal use, contact me. I’m here to help you. I will arrange this medicine at the lowest affordable price. You can contact me directly on WhatsApp or Email.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Dosage for breast cancer: For first-line treatment in postmenopausal women with hormone receptor or hormone receptor elevation in an unknown area of the body or with metastatic breast cancer : 1 mg orally once daily. Treatment will continue until tumor growth is evident. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
What is the pediatric dose of Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Dosage for children has not been studied and decided yet. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
What forms and concentrations of Anastrozole (Arimidex) are available?
Anastrozole (Arimidex) has the following forms and strengths 1 mg:
What side effects will you experience while taking Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction : hives; shortness of breath; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- Severe headache, confusion, loss of vision , speech, or balance;
- Swollen glands in the body;
- Feeling short of breath ;
- nausea, upper abdominal pain , itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- Swollen hands or feet;
- Severe skin allergies--fever, sore throat, swelling of the face or tongue, burning eyes , burning skin with a widespread red or purple rash (especially on the face or upper body) causing blistering and peeling. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- numbness, tingling, cold feeling or weakness in the hand or wrist;
- Difficulty gripping fingers;
- Hot flashes;
- Pain or stiffness;
- Depression, mood swings, trouble sleeping (insomnia);
- Cough, sore throat;
- Thin hair;
- Mild nausea, vomiting;
- Back pain, bone pain.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be other side effects not mentioned. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you know before taking Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Before taking Anastrozole (Arimidex), you should:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Anastrozole (Arimidex), any other medications, or any of the ingredients in Anastrozole (Arimidex). Ask your pharmacist for a list of ingredients in the medicine.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about other prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the following: drugs that contain estrogen such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and hormonal birth control pills (birth control pills, patches, rings and injections); raloxifene (Evista); and tamoxifen (Nolvadex). Your doctor may need to change your dose or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had high cholesterol, osteoporosis (very fragile and fragile bones), liver disease, or heart disease.
- Anastrozole (Arimidex) should only be used by women who have gone through menopause and are unable to become pregnant. However, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you should tell your doctor before you start taking this medicine. Anastrozole (Arimidex) can harm an unborn baby. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. This drug belongs to group X drugs for pregnancy.
Note: Classification of drugs used for pregnant women:
A= No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs may interact with Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not self-medicate, stop or change the dosage of the drug without your doctor's approval. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
Anastrozole may not work as well if you take it with estrogen medicines (such as hormone replacement therapy, estrogen cream or birth control pills, injections, implants, skin patches, and vaginal rings). Before you start taking Anastrozole, tell your doctor if you are also taking tamoxifen or estrogen.
Do food and alcohol interact with Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
Certain medications should not be taken with meals or at the same time as certain foods because interactions can occur. Alcohol and tobacco can also interact with certain medications. Consult your health professional about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco. If you want to know exact Anastrozole (Arimidex) Tablet Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
What health conditions affect Anastrozole (Arimidex)?
- Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Bone problems (osteoporosis);
- Increased cholesterol (high blood cholesterol or fat levels);
- Ischemic disease ;
- Heart disease ( myocardial infarction , angina), history;
- Liver disease – Use with caution. May make availability worse;
- Premenopausal women (with menstrual cycles) – should not be used.
- What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take twice the prescribed dose.