Axitinib (Inlyta) is used to treat advanced kidney cancer when previous treatments have not worked. This medication belongs to a class of drugs called tyrosine kinase inhibitors, which work by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Talking about Axitinib (Inlyta) 5 mg Cost in Hong Kong, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Axitinib (Inlyta) 5 mg tablet Cost in Hong Kong
Axitinib (Inlyta®) is used to treat kidney cancer. Now there are also medicines such as Axitinib (Inlyta) tablet Cost Hong Kong that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Axitinib (Inlyta) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or Email. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
How should you take Axitinib (inlyta)?
You should take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually twice daily about 12 hours apart. Do not break or crush the tablet, but swallow it whole with a full glass of water.
You should avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine unless otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Grapefruit may increase your risk of side effects from this medicine. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more detailed information.
Dosage will be based on your medical condition and response to medication. If you have some of these side effects, your doctor may adjust your dose or stop your treatment with this medicine for a certain period of time. If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
Do not increase the dose of this medicine on your own or take it more often or for a longer period of time than indicated. Your medical condition will not improve any faster and your risk of serious side effects will increase.
If you vomit while taking axatinib, do not take more medicine. Take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take two doses of the drug at the same time.
Take this medication regularly to get the best benefit from it. To remember, take the medicine at the same times each day.
Because this medicine can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and could harm a baby in the womb, women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should not come into contact with this medicine or breathe in the dust.
How should Axitinib (inlyta) be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging, or ask the pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Axitinib (inlyta)?
Usual Adult Dose for Renal Cell Cancer:
- The drug will help treat advanced-stage renal cell cancer after previous treatment has failed.
- Initial dose: 5 mg orally 2 times a day;
- Maintenance dose: the dose increase or decrease is based on the safety and tolerability of each individual patient;
- Dosage range: 2-10 mg orally 2 times a day.
- Note that you should take your doses about 12 hours apart.
What is the dose of Axitinib for children?
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child. If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
What forms and strengths does Axitinib (inlyta) have?
Axitinib has the form and strength of: tablets, orally: 1 mg, 5 mg.
What side effects will you experience when taking Axitinib?
Get emergency medical help right away if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using axatinib and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden numbness or weakness, problems with speech and balance;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- Severe headache, confusion, altered mental status, blindness and/or convulsions;
- Severe abdominal pain;
- red or pink urine, bloody or tarry stools;
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (in the nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), small red or purple spots under the skin;
- Rash, blisters, oozing, or severe pain on the palms or soles;
- Wounds do not heal; If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
- Sudden weight loss, appetite, pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, feeling very weak and tired, muscle pain, numbness or tingling in your hands, dry skin or hair, feeling hot or cold, menstrual cycle changes, hoarseness, swelling in the neck or throat (hyperthyroidism);
- Dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, anxiety, chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeat).
Less serious side effects:
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Diarrhea, constipation;
Not everyone experiences these side effects. Other side effects not mentioned may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you know before taking Axitinib (inlyta)?
Before taking Axitinib, you should note some of the following issues:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to axatinib, to any other medications, or to any of the ingredients in axatinib. In addition, you can consult a pharmacist for a list of drug ingredients;
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins and supplements you are taking or plan to take. In it, be sure to mention any of the following drugs: bosentan (Tracleer®); carbamazepine (Carbatrol®, Epitol®, Tegretol®); clarithromycin (Biaxin®, included in Prevpac®); itraconazole (Sporanox®); ketoconazole (Nizoral®); HIV/AIDS medicines including atazanavir (Reyataz®), efavirenz (Sustiva®, in Atripla®), etravirine (Intelence®), indinavir (Crixivan®), nelfinavir (Viracept®), ritonavir (Norvir®), and saquinavir (Invirase®); modafinil (Provigil®); nafcillin; nefazodone; phenobarbital; phenytoin (Dilantin®, Phenytek®); rifabutin (Mycobutin®); rifampin (Rifamate®, Rifater®); rifapentine (Priftin®); steroid medicines such as dexamethasone (Decadron®); telithromycin (Ketek®) and voriconazole (Vfend®). Many other drugs can also interact with Axitinib, so tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, even those not listed on this list;
- Tell your doctor about any herbs you are taking, especially St John's wort; If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
- Tell your doctor if you have a wound that does not heal, or if you have or have ever had bleeding problems; coagulation; hypertension; heart attack; bleeding in the stomach or intestines; brain cancer; pulmonary embolism (blood clotting in the lungs); stroke or minor stroke (TIA); heart, liver, or thyroid disease;
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should use birth control to prevent yourself or your partner from becoming pregnant during treatment with Axitinib. Consult your doctor about the right birth control method for you. If you become pregnant while taking Axitinib, contact your doctor immediately because Axitinib can harm your unborn baby;
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding;
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Axitinib. Your doctor will recommend that you stop taking Axitinib (inlyta) at least 24 hours before surgery.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.
According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this drug belongs to the category D drug for pregnancy. You can refer to the table of drugs used for pregnant women below:
A= No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs can Axitinib interact with?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. It is best to write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not self-medicate, stop or change the dosage of the drug without your doctor's approval.
Antifungal medicines contain azoles (eg, ketoconazole), macrolide antibiotics (eg clarithromycin), nefazodone, protease inhibitors (eg boceprevir, ritonavir) or telithromycin because they can increased risk of side effects from axatinib;
Bosentan, carbamazepine, dexamethasone, efavirenz, etravirine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), modafinil, nafcillin, phenobarbital, primidone, rifamycins (eg, rifampin), or St. John's wort because these drugs may decrease the effectiveness of axa
Does food and alcohol interact with Axitinib?
Consult your health professional about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco, especially:
What medical conditions affect Axitinib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Hemorrhagic diseases;
- History of heart failure;
- There is a fistula of the stomach or intestines;
- Thyroid conditions – use with caution as it can make these conditions worse;
- Blood clotting problems, history of these conditions;
- History of retinal artery or vein occlusion (blood clotting in the eye);
- History of transient ischemia – use the drug with caution as these conditions can make side effects worse;
- Liver disease – Use with caution as its effects may be increased because of a slower elimination of the drug from the body.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
Overdose symptoms include:
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Axitinib (Inlyta) Cost in Hong Kong so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Platform.