Bortezomib is a cancer chemotherapy drug that is used to treat certain types of tumors (eg, multiple myeloma, mantle cell lymphoma). Bortezomib (Velcade) inhibits certain proteins that help slow the spread and growth of cancer cells. Your healthcare provider will inject this medication into a vein or under your skin. If injecting subcutaneously, change the injection site from time to time to reduce damage. Talking about Bortezomib (Velcade) 2/3.5 mg Cost in Uae, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. The doses used are based on your body weight, medical conditions, laboratory tests, and response to treatment.
Bortezomib (Velcade) 2/3.5 mg Cost in Uae
Now there are also medicines such as Bortezomib (Velcade) 2/3.5 mg injection Cost Uae that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug. You should drink plenty of fluids while you are having treatment with this medicine to prevent dehydration. Read the instructions for use carefully, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Bortezomib (Velcade) 2/3.5 mg injection Cost in Uae is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get generic Bortezomib directly from India under $75. If you wish to buy Bortezomib (Velcade) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or Email. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
How should Bortezomib be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging, or ask the pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Bortezomib?
Usual Adult Dose for Lymphoma:
- Administer 1.3 mg/m2 intravenously or rapidly subcutaneously twice a week for two weeks (days 1, 4, 8 and 11) followed by the remaining ten days (days 12 to 21).
The three-week period is considered a treatment cycle.
- You need to stop at least 72 hours between consecutive doses of Bortezomib.
Usual Adult Dose for Multiple myeloma:
- The usual dose is 1.3 mg/m2 administered over 3-5 seconds by rapid intravenous or subcutaneous injection in combination with oral melphalan and prednisone for nine 6-week treatment cycles.
- During cycles 1 to 4, you take Bortezomib twice a week (days 1, 4, 8, 11, 22, 25, 29, and 32). For 5 to 9, you take Bortezomib once per week (days 1, 8, 22, and 29). You need to stop at least 72 hours between consecutive doses of Bortezomib. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
To treat recurrent multiple myeloma:
- Administer 1.3 mg/m2 IV or subcutaneously in rapid doses twice a week for two weeks (days 1, 4, 8 and 11) followed by the remaining ten days (days 12-21)
The three-week intervals are considered a treatment cycle.
- You need to stop at least 72 hours between consecutive doses of Bortezomib.
Usual Adult Dose for Hepatic Impairment:
The manufacturer recommends that patients with moderate or severe hepatic impairment (bilirubin levels greater than 1.5 times the upper limit of normal) be treated with reduced-dose Bortezomib and closely monitored for toxicity. You need to reduce the dose of Bortezomib to 0.7 mg/m2 in the first cycle. A dose increase of 1 mg/m2 or further reductions to 0.5 mg/m2 may need to be considered in the next cycle based on patient tolerability. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Dose adjustments for combination therapy with Bortezomib, melphalan, and prednisone:
- Before initiating any cycle of Bortezomib in combination with melphalan and prednisone, the platelet count must be greater than or equal to 70 x 10 9 /l and the ANC must be greater than or equal to 1.0 x 10 9 /l.
- Grade 1 or borderline non-hematological toxicity.
Hematologic toxicity in a cycle:
- If leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenia or grade 4 bleeding can be observed in previous cycles, you need to reduce the dose of melphalan by 25% in the next cycle.
Hematologic toxicity not greater than or equal to 3:
You should stay on Bortezomib until the symptoms of acute or baseline poisoning have resolved. Then, administer unreinitiated Bortezomib in a single dose reduction (from 1.3 mg/m2 to 1 mg/m2 or from 1 mg/m2 to 0.7 mg/m2). If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Dose adjustment for recurrent multiple myeloma and Mantle di Lymphoma:
- You need to reduce the dose of Bortezomib when nonhematologic toxicity is grade 3 or 4 excluding neurological diseases. Once the symptoms of poisoning have resolved, you should return to Bortezomib treatment with a 25% dose reduction (1.3 mg/m2 is reduced to 1 mg/m2 and 1 mg/m2 is reduced to 0). ,7 mg/m2).
- Patients with serious pre-existing neurological disease should be treated with Bortezomib after careful risk/benefit considerations.
Dose adjustments for all patients receiving Bortezomib:
For patients receiving Bortezomib in association with neuropathic pain and/or peripheral sensory neuropathy, the recommended dose modification or regimen includes:
- Grade 1 (paresthesia and/or loss of reflexes) does not cause pain or loss of function, you do not need to do anything;
- Grade 1 with pain or Grade 2 (affect function, but not activities of daily living) – reduce dose of bortezomib to 1 mg/m2;
- Grade 2 with pain or grade 3 (affecting activities of daily living): treat with Bortezomib until toxicity resolves. When toxicity resolves, you need to restart treatment with a dose of Bortezomib 0.7 mg/m2 and change the frequency once a week;
- Grade 4 (permanent loss of sensation with impaired function): discontinue Bortezomib. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What is the dose of Bortezomib for children?
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
What forms and strengths of Bortezomib are available?
Bortezomib is available in the following forms and strengths: solution for injection: Velcade: 3.5 mg (1 ea).
What are the side effects of Bortezomib?
The following clinically important adverse events not described above have been reported in clinical trials in patients treated with Velcade as monotherapy or in combination with chemotherapy therapies is different. These studies were performed in patients with hematologic malignancies and in solid tumors, including: If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders : anemia, intravascular coagulation, febrile leukopenia, lymphopenia, leukopenia;
- Cardiovascular disorders: angina, atrial fibrillation serious, atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, sinus, bleeding powder, congestion complete atrioventricular, ischemic heart disease locally , myocardial infarction, meningitis pericardial effusion, pericardial effusion, torsades de pointes, ventricular tachycardia;
- Hearing or vestibular disorders: hearing loss, dizziness;
- Eye disorders: double vision, blurred vision, conjunctival infection, allergies;
- Gastrointestinal disorders: abdominal pain, peritoneal effusion, dysphagia, dyspepsia, gastritis, enterocolitis, hemorrhagic gastritis, hematemesis, hemorrhagic duodenitis, intestinal obstruction, paralytic ileus, paralytic ileus enteritis, peritonitis, small bowel obstruction, large bowel perforation, stomatitis, Melena , acute pancreatitis, pharyngeal mucosal hemorrhage, gastroesophageal reflux;
- General disorders and some injection site problems: chills, edema, peripheral edema, injection site erythema, neuralgia, injection pain, irritation, weakness, phlebitis;
Hepatobiliary tract disorders: cholestasis, hepatic hemorrhage, hyperbilirubinemia, venous thrombosis, hepatitis, liver failure;
- Immune system disorders: anaphylaxis , drug hypersensitivity, immune system-mediated hypersensitivity, angioedema, laryngeal edema;
- Infections and parasites: aspergillosis, bacteremia, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, herpes viral infections, listeriosis, nasopharyngitis, pneumonia, respiratory tract infections, septic
- shock, toxoplasmosis, candidiasis mouth, sinusitis, catheter-related infection;
- Trauma, toxicity and complications: intravenous catheterization , fracture, subdural hematoma;
- Health check: weight loss;
- Metabolic and nutritional diseases: dehydration, hypocalcemia, hyperuricemia , hypokalemia, hyperkalemia, hyponatremia, hypernatremia;
- Connective tissue and musculoskeletal disorders : arthralgia, back pain, bone pain, myalgia, pain in the poles;
- Nervous system disorders: ataxia, coma, dizziness, dysarthria, hearing disorders, atomic nervous system disorders, encephalopathy, craniocervical palsy, convulsions, headache, hemorrhage, sudden paralysis, dysfunction, neuralgia, spinal cord compression, paralysis, postherpetic neuralgia, acute ischemia;
- Psychiatric disorders: agitation, anxiety, confusion, insomnia, altered mental status, psychosis, suicidal ideation;
- Renal and urinary disorders: renal disease, bilateral hydronephrosis, bladder spasm, hematuria, hemorrhagic cystitis, urinary incontinence, urinary obstruction, renal failure (chronic and acute), glomerulonephritis proliferative kidney;
- Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders : respiratory distress syndrome, aspiration pneumonia, atelectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cough, dysphagia, dyspnoea, dyspnoea on exertion, epistaxis, cough haematuria, hypoxia, pulmonary infiltrates, pleural effusion , pneumonia, respiratory failure, pulmonary hypertension;
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders: urticaria, facial edema, pruritus, vasculitis , pruritus;
- Vascular disorders: cerebrovascular accident, cerebral hemorrhage, deep vein thrombosis, high blood pressure, peripheral embolism, pulmonary embolism, pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Some of the following side effects have been reported from world experience with this drug. However, because reports were made from voluntary users with an undetermined sample size, these side effects that are likely to be infrequent or be caused by the use of this drug include: atrial blockage complete ventricular failure, cardiac tamponade, ischemic heart disease, colitis , encephalopathy, neurological disorders, deafness, intravascular coagulation, hepatitis, acute pancreatitis, progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML), disease acute pulmonary disease, PRES (previous history of reversible posterior leukoencephalopathy syndrome (RPLS)), toxic epidermal necrolysis, acute febrile dermatosis (Sweet's syndrome), meningoencephalitis, optic neuropathy, blindness or blurred vision. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Get medical help right away if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Bortezomib can cause a serious viral infection of the brain that can lead to injury or death. Call your doctor at once if you have any change in your mental state, decreased vision, or problems with speech or walking. These symptoms may begin gradually and worsen rapidly.
Call your doctor right away if you experience:
New or worsening nerve problems such as numbness, burning, pain, weakness, or tingling sensations;
- Feeling like fainting;
- Dry cough and difficulty breathing;
- severe headache, confusion, and/or seizures;
- bloody or tarry stools, vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds;
- Severe constipation;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red spots under the skin;
- Fever, chills, body aches , flu symptoms;
- red bumps, skin rash, or skin lesions on your arms, face, or neck;
- Feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse, lower back pain, blood in the urine;
- urinating less than usual or not;
- Muscle weakness, tightness, or contraction, overactive reflexes,
- Nausea, upper abdominal pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (or eyes).
Common side effects may include:
- Mild nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain;
- Diarrhea, constipation, flatulence;
- Headache, mild dizziness;
- Muscle, bone or joint pain;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Rash or mild itching;
- Skin irritation where the medicine was injected.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. Other side effects not mentioned may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What should you know before taking Bortezomib?
Before using Bortezomib, tell your doctor and pharmacist if:
- you are allergic to Bortezomib, mannitol, any other medicines, or boron;
- You are taking or plan to use the following prescription and nonprescription drugs, vitamins, or nutritional supplements , especially: amiodarone (cordarone, pacerone); cimetidine (tagamet); clarithromycin (biaxin, prevpac); diltiazem (cardizem, dilacor, tiazac, other); erythromycin (ees, e-mycin, erythrocin); fluvoxamine; certain antifungal medicines such as itraconazole (sporanox) or ketoconazole (nizoral); medicine to treat diabetes or high blood pressure; certain medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (hiv) or immunodeficiency syndromeacquired (aids) such as indinavir (crixivan), nelfinavir (viracept), or ritonavir (norvir); certain medicines to treat seizures, such as carbamazepine (carbatrol, tegretol), phenobarbital (luminal, solfoton), or phenytoin (dilantin, phenytek); mibefradil (no longer available in the US); nefazodone; rifabutin (mycobutin); rifampin (rifadin, rifamate, rimactane, other); troleandomycin (tao) (no longer available in the US) or verapamil (calan, covera, isoptin, in tarka, other) your doctor may need to change your dose or monitor you carefully;
- You are taking herbal products, especially st. John;
- if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had heart disease and if you have or have ever had herpes (herpes, shingles, or genital sores), diabetes, fainting; high cholesterol (blood fats), high or low blood pressure; peripheral neuropathy (numbness, pain, itching, or burning sensation in the legs or arms) or weakness or loss of sensation or reflexes in part of the body; kidney or liver disease; if you smoke or drink a lot of alcohol;
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. Bortezomib can harm an unborn baby. Use birth control to prevent pregnancy during treatment with Bortezomib. Ask your doctor if
- you have questions about birth control methods. If you become pregnant while using Bortezomib, call your doctor right away;
- Do not breast-feed during treatment with Bortezomib. Once treatment is complete, talk to your doctor or nurse when to breastfeed;
- you are having surgery, including dental surgery, telling the doctor or dentist that you are using Bortezomib;
- Bortezomib can make you drowsy, dizzy or light-headed, or cause fainting or blurred vision. Do not drive or operate machinery or dangerous tools until you know how this medicine affects you;
- Bortezomib can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when standing up too quickly from a lying position, more common in people who have fainted in the past, people who are dehydrated, and people who are taking blood pressure medications short. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, relaxing your legs for a few minutes before getting up.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. If you want to know exact Bortezomib (Velcade) Cost in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this drug belongs to the category D drug for pregnancy. You can refer to the drug classification table for pregnant women below
A= No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs can interact with Bortezomib?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. It's best to write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not self-medicate, stop or change the dosage of the drug without your doctor's approval.
It is not recommended that you take this medicine with the medicines on the following list. However, you may need to in some cases. If both medicines are prescribed together, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use one or two medicines.
- Wort St John.
Using this medicine with any of the following medicines may cause certain side effects, but using these two medicines may be the best treatment for you. If both medicines are prescribed, your doctor may change the dose or how often you use one or both of them: If you want to know exact Price of Bortezomib (Velcade) in Uae so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Can food and alcohol interact with Bortezomib?
Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
What medical conditions affect Bortezomib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Allergy to boron;
- Allergy to mannitol – should not be used in patients with these conditions;
- Congestive heart failure ;
- Heart disease;
- Lung disease (eg, acute respiratory distress syndrome, pulmonary infiltrates, pulmonary arterial hypertension);
- Nervous problems;
- History of fainting (fainting) – use with caution as it can make conditions worse.;
- Infection with the herpes virus (shingles) – medicine can make this happen again.
- Liver disease, moderate to severe – use with caution as effects may be increased by slow elimination from the body.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose.