Dasatinib is used to treat certain cancers (chronic granulomatous leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia) when other cancer treatments have not worked. Dasatinib works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Sprycel is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Talking about Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg tablet Cost in Lebanon
Sell the drug Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg tablet Cost in Lebanon for Rs. 1045.00 (about $145) per bottle. Sprycel price 50/70 mg $15,161 for a supply of 60 tablets. Now there are also medicines such as Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg tablet Cost Lebanon that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg tablet Cost in Lebanon is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Dasatinib (Sprycel) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp at https://wa.me/+919999344593 or email at. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
Low prices of Dasatinib (Sprycel) in Lebanon
Take this medication with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually once a day. Swallow the pill whole. Do not break, cut or crush the tablet. Avoid taking antacids (aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, calcium carbonate) in the 2 hours before or after taking Dasatinib because these drugs will reduce the drug's effect.
The dose depends on your medical condition, test results, response to treatment, and the medications you're taking. Do not increase the dose or take more medicine than prescribed. Because if so, your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of serious side effects may increase. Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any medicines you are taking (including prescription and over-the-counter medicines and herbal products).
Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist tells you to. Grapefruit may increase your risk of side effects. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Because Dasatinib can be absorbed through the skin and lungs, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not hold the medicine in their bare hands or inhale the powder from the tablet.
How should Dasatinib (Sprycel) be stored?
Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not store in the freezer. Each drug may have different storage methods. Read the storage instructions on the package carefully, or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Do not throw medication down the toilet or plumbing unless asked to do so. Dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about safe disposal of medications. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Dasatinib (Sprycel)?
Usual Adult Dose for Leukemia
Chronic granulomatous leukemia (CML) in chronic stage: 100mg once daily.
Chronic granulomatous leukemia (CML) in accelerated stage, myeloid CML or lymphoblastic CML , Ph+ALL: 140 mg once daily.
What is the pediatric dose of Dasatinib?
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
What forms and strengths of Dasatinib are available?
Dasatinib is available in the following forms and strengths:
Tablets, oral drugs: 20 mg, 50 mg, 70 mg, 80 mg, 100 mg, 140 mg.
What side effects will you experience while taking Dasatinib?
Get emergency medical help right away if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Dasatinib and call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) such as: If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Feeling tired or short of breath (even with mild exertion);
- Swelling of the feet or legs;
- Rapid weight gain;
- Pale lips and skin;
- Mild headache or fainting.
Stop taking Dasatinib and call your doctor at once if you have these serious side effects:
- pale skin, fast heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (in the nose, mouth, vagina, or intestines), purple or red spots on the skin;
- fever, cold , body aches, flu symptoms, sore mouth or throat;
- Black or bloody stools;
- Coughing up blood or vomiting that looks like coffee grounds ;
- Chest pain or feeling heavy, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Other less serious side effects:
- Feeling tired;
- Nausea, diarrhea;
- Mild skin rash.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be other side effects not mentioned. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What should you know before taking Dasatinib?
- Before taking Dasatinib you should:
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Dasatinib or other medicines;
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist about any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements and herbs you are taking. Your doctor may need to change the dose of your medicine or monitor you for side effects while you take it;
- If you take antacids such as aluminum hydroxide/magne hydroxide (Maalox), calcium carbonate (Tums), or calcium carbonate and magnesium (Rolaids), take them 2 hours before or after taking Dasatinib;
- Tell your doctor about any herbal products you are taking, especially those from St. John;
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had lactose intolerance (the inability to digest dairy products), hypokalemia or magnesium deficiency, long QT syndrome, problems with the immune system. , liver , lung or heart diseases ;
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding. You should not become pregnant if you are taking Dasatinib. Talk to your doctor about the birth control methods you should use. If you become pregnant while taking Dasatinib, call your doctor right away. Pregnant women should not handle crushed or broken Dasatinib tablets.
- Dasatinib may harm an unborn baby;
- If you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Dasatinib. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. This drug belongs to the category D drugs for pregnancy, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Note: Classification of drugs used for pregnant women:
A = No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs may interact with Dasatinib?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not self-medicate, stop or change the dosage of the drug without your doctor's approval. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Alfentanil or fentanyl (Abstral, Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora, Lazanda, Subsys);
- Products from St. John;
- antibiotics – clarithromycin, rifampin, telithromycin;
- Antifungal – itraconazole, ketoconazole;
- anticoagulants-warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven;
- HIV/AIDS medicine--atazanavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir;
- anti-rejection medicine--cyclosporine, sirolimus, tacrolimus;
- seizure medicine--carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin;
- Antacids --cimetidine, esomeprazole, famotidine, lansoprazole, omeprazole, ranitidine, Prevacid, Prilosec, Pepcid, Zantac...
Does food and alcohol interact with Dasatinib?
Certain medications should not be taken with meals or at the same time as certain foods because interactions can occur. Alcohol and tobacco can also interact with certain medications. Consult your health professional about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco. If you want to know exact Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg Cost in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Grapefruit juice.
What health conditions affect Dasatinib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Bleeding problems ( stomach bleeding );
- Blood or bone marrow problems;
- Heart failure;
- History of myocardial infarction;
- Heart rhythm problems (long QT syndrome);
- Hypomagnesemia – This should be treated before taking Dasatinib;
- Infections – Dasatinib may decrease the body's ability to fight infections.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Price of Dasatinib (Sprycel) 50 mg in Lebanon so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
GET most popular generic Dasatinib (Sprycel) available in different countries Order Now:-
Uae $ Malaysia $ Uk $ Usa $ Lebanon $ Singapore $ Latvia $ Nigeria $ Saudi Arabia $ Mexico $ Indonesia $ Italy $ Canada $ Poland $ New Zealand $ Vietnam $ Egypt $ Australia $ France $ South Africa $ India $ Germany $ Hong kong $ Philippines $ Turkey $ Thailand