This medicine is used to treat lung cancer. Erlotinib is also used with other medicines to treat pancreatic cancer. The drug works by reducing the proliferation of cancer cells. In some tumors, the drug binds to a certain protein (epidermal growth factor receptor -EGFR). Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg belongs to a group of drugs called kinase inhibitors. Talking about Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg Cost in Philippines, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg Cost in Philippines
Sell the drug Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg tablet Cost in Philippines for Rs. 11900 (about $110) 30 tablets per month. Tarceva price 150 mg is around $2,850 for a supply of 30 tablets. Now there are also medicines such as Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg tablet Cost Philippines that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of erlotinib ?
- Usual Adult Dose for Large Cell Lung Cancer:
- You take 150 mg orally once a day.
- Usual Adult Dose for Pancreatic Cancer :
- You take 100 mg orally once a day.
Dose drug erlotinib children how?
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
How should I take Erlotinib (Tarceva)?
You should take this medication by mouth on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal, usually once daily or as directed by your doctor. Do not take erlotinib within 2 hours before and after taking an antacid (liquid or tablet) as this can block the absorption of the drug into the body.
Antacids for indigestion, heartburn, or sores (prescription or over-the-counter medicines including famotidine, omeprazole) may block the mechanism of action of Erlotinib (Tarceva). You should talk to your doctor or pharmacist about how to take your medicine safely. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
You need to note that you should take your medicine regularly and at the same time every day. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to therapy.
Do not change the dose on your own without consulting your doctor. Your condition will not get better and your risk of side effects may increase.
Because this medication can be absorbed through the skin, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not handle or break this tablet.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose.
What are the side effects of taking Erlotinib (Tarceva)?
You should call 911 right away if you experience any of the following first signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
In addition, you need to stop taking the medicine and call your doctor at once if you experience any of these serious side effects:
- New or worsening lung problems such as chest pain, dry cough with fever, wheezing, shortness of breath, shortness of breath;
- chest pain spreading to arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, generalized sick feeling;
- Sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- eye pain, redness, or itching;
- confusion, mood swings, extreme thirst, urinating less than usual, or not urinating at all;
- Swelling, rapid weight gain;
- severe or persistent diarrhea, vomiting, or loss of appetite;
- Black, bloody , tarry stools;
- Coughing up blood or vomit the color of coffee;
- pale or yellow skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), small purple or red spots underneath the skin;
- white patches or sores inside the mouth or on the lips;
- Fever, sore throat, headache with severe blistering, peeling and redness;
- The first sign of any kind of rash, whether severe or mild;
- Nausea, stomach pain, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools;
Less serious side effects include:
- mild stomach pain, nausea or diarrhea;
- Weight loss;
- Pimples, dry skin; or
- Feeling tired.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What should you know before taking Erlotinib (Tarceva)?
Before taking erlotinib, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You are taking or plan to take any medications, vitamins, or supplements , especially the following: angiogenesis inhibitors such as bevacizumab , anticoagulants, certain antifungal medicines, carbamazepine, ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, HIV protease inhibitors, H2 inhibitors, acne medications, midazolam, nefazodone, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), oral steroids, phenobarbital, phenytoin, proton pump inhibitors, rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine, the cancer taxane, telithromycin and troleandomycin. Your doctor may need to change your dose or watch for side effects. Many other drugs can also interact with erlotinib, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, including those not on the list above.
- If you are taking an antacid, take it a few hours before or after taking erlotinib.
- You're talking about herbal products, especially if it's St. John's wort.
- You have recently had chemotherapy or radiation. Also, tell your doctor if you have or have ever had lung disease or lung infection, stomach ulcers, diverticulitis (abnormal pouches that form in the large intestine and can become inflamed) or liver disease or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while taking erlotinib and for at least 2 weeks after treatment. Talk to your doctor about possible birth control methods during treatment. If you become pregnant while taking Erlotinib (Tarceva), call your doctor at once because this medicine may harm your unborn baby. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg tablet Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- You are breastfeeding.
- If you are having surgery, including oral surgery , tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking erlotinib.
- You use tobacco products. Smoking can reduce the effectiveness of the drug.
- In addition, you should pay attention to some living habits while taking the drug. You need to avoid long-term or unnecessary exposure to the sun and wear a hat, long-sleeved clothing, a jacket, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 and containing zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. Sun exposure increases the risk of developing a rash during treatment with erlotinib.
- In addition, erlotinib can cause rashes and other skin problems. To protect your skin, you should use a mild alcohol-free moisturizer, wash with a mild soap, and remove makeup with a mild makeup remover.
Things you need to keep in mind when taking medicine in special cases (pregnancy, lactation, surgery, ...)
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks.
What drugs can Erlotinib (Tarceva) interact with?
Some drugs can interact with erlotinib. You need to tell your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, especially the following:
- Drug antifungal azole (eg itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole), some calcium channel blockers certain (such as diltiazem , verapamil), antibiotics fluoroquinolones (such as ciprofloxacin), inhibitors of HIV protease (eg, atazanavir, indinavir, nelfinavir , ritonavir , saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin), nefazodone, telithromycin, or troleandomycin – these can increase your risk of side effects from erlotinib.
- Barbiturates (such as phenobarbital), carbamazepine, efavirenz, hydantoins (such as phenytoin), nevirapine, pioglitazone, PPIs (such as omeprazole), rifamycins (such as rifabutin, rifampin, rifapentine) or St. John's wort – these may decrease the effectiveness of erlotinib.
- Corticosteroids (such as prednisone), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (such as ibuprofen), or certain medications – these can increase your risk of stool problems.
Anticoagulants (such as warfarin) – this may increase the risk of bleeding.
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) (such as simvastatin) – these may increase the risk of muscle problems.
- Drugs that can damage the kidneys (such as aminoglycoside antibiotics [such as gentamicin], amphotericin B , cyclosporine, NSAIDs [such as ibuprofen], tacrolimus, vancomycin) or the liver (such as acetaminophen, certain HIV medicines, isoniazid, ketoconazole, methotrexate) – risk of liver or kidney side effects may be increased. Consult your doctor if you are concerned about any medications that could harm your liver or kidneys.
- This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. You should consult your healthcare provider before you start, stop or change the dose of any medicine. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Can erlotinib interact with any food or drink?
Food, alcohol, and tobacco can interact with certain medications. Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
In general, you should not take the medicine with grapefruit juice or tobacco, although this combination may be necessary in some cases. If taken together, your doctor may have to change the dose or level of medication you take, or give you special instructions about food, alcohol, or tobacco.
What medical conditions may affect Erlotinib (Tarceva)?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Bleeding problems (such as hemolytic anemia, thrombocytopenia );
- eye or vision problems (such as a corneal perforation or ulcer);
- Have or have a history of stomach or intestinal problems (such as diverticulosis, peptic ulcer);
- Have or have a history of lung or respiratory problems (such as interstitial lung disease);
- History of stroke – use with caution as it can make the condition worse;
- Liver disease – use with caution as effects may be increased by slower elimination from the body.
Best Prices of Erlotinib (Tarceva) in Philippines
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging, or ask the pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets. If you want to know exact Erlotinib (Tarceva) Cost in Philippines so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Erlotinib (Tarceva) 150 mg tablet Cost in Philippines is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from Philippines. If you wish to buy Erlotinib (Tarceva) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp at https://wa.me/+919999344593 or email at. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication.
What forms and strengths does erlotinib have?
Erlotinib is available in the following forms and strengths:
Tablets, oral form: 25 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg.
GET most popular generic Erlotinib (Tarceva) available in different countries Order Now:-
Erlotinib South Africa ! Tarceva New Zealand ! Erlotinib Egypt ! Tarceva Australia ! Erlotinib Poland ! Tarceva France ! Erlotinib Malaysia ! Tarceva Indonesia ! Erlotinib Canada ! Tarceva Lebanon ! Erlotinib Italy ! Tarceva Saudi Arabia ! Erlotinib Latvia ! Tarceva Philippines ! Erlotinib Germany ! Tarceva Hong Kong ! Erlotinib Thailand ! Tarceva Uae ! Erlotinib Turkey ! Tarceva Usa ! Erlotinib India ! Tarceva Uk ! Erlotinib Nigeria ! Tarceva Mexico ! Erlotinib Vietnam ! Tarceva Singapore