Gefitinib is used to treat lung cancer. The drug works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Gefitinib (Iressa) inactivates a certain protein (an enzyme known as tyrosine kinase). Talking about Gefitinib (Iressa) 250 mg Cost in Thailand, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Gefitinib (Iressa) 250 mg tablet Cost in Thailand
Gefitinib (Iressa) 250 mg Tablet Cost in Thailand is very expensive. Iressa price 250 mg is around $7,141 for a supply of 30 tablets but it is very cheaper if you buy online Iressa brand or generic gefitinib directly from India. Now there are also medicines such as Gefitinib (Iressa) 250 mg tablet Cost Thailand that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Gefitinib (Iressa) 250 mg tablet Cost in Thailand is very expensive. Iressa price 250 mg is around $7,141 for a supply of 30 tablets but it is very cheaper if you buy online Iressa brand or generic gefitinib directly from India. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since we are shipping worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
Take gefitinib orally once a day, with or without food, or as directed.
Drugs that reduce or completely prevent gastric acid secretion (eg, proton pump inhibitors/PPIs, H2 blockers, antacids) may decrease absorption of gefitinib. This may decrease the effectiveness of gefitinin. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any one of these medicines.
Take the medication on a regular basis to maximize its effectiveness. To make it easier to remember, take it at the same time every day.
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or becomes more severe.
Store at room temperature, protected from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not store in the freezer. Each drug may have different storage methods. Read the storage instructions on the package carefully, or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Do not throw medication down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about safe disposal of medications. If you want to know exact Gefitinib (Iressa) Cost in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication
250 mg orally with or without food.
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
What are the strengths of Gefitinib (Iressa)?
Gefitinib in the following forms and strengths:
Tablets, oral drugs: 250 mg.
What side effects will you experience while taking gefitinib (Iressa)?
Call your doctor at once if you experience any of the following serious side effects from gefitinib:
- Allergic reactions (including difficulty breathing; constriction of the trachea; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or rash);
- lung problems (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, a lot of cough, fever, chest pain);
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or severe or persistent diarrhea;
- Eye pain or itching. If you want to know exact Gefitinib (Iressa) Cost in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Other, less serious side effects may occur. Continue taking gefitinib and see your doctor if you experience:
- mild to moderate nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, or diarrhea;
- skin rash, dry skin, itching, or acne;
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be other side effects not mentioned. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking gefitinib (Iressa) you should:
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to gefitinib or any other medicines.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all the medicines you are taking such as prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements , and herbs. Especially:
- anticoagulants such as warfarin (Coumadin); antifungal medicine such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), and voriconazole (Vfend); carbamazepine (Carbatrol,
- Equetro, Tegretol); amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone); clarithromycin (Biaxin); diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac); erythromycin (EES, E-Mycin, Erythrocin); fluvoxamine (Luvox); medicines for heartburn and ulcers such as cimetidine ( Tagamet ), famotidine ( Pepcid), nizatidine (Axid), and ranitidine (Zantac); metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL); rifabutin (Mycobutin); rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); medicines to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) such as indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), and ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra); If you want to know exact Gefitinib (Iressa) Cost in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- nefazodone ; phenobarbital; phenytoin (Dilantin); verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan); and vinorelbine (Navelbine). Many other drugs can interact with gefitinib, so tell your doctor about all medications you are taking, including those not on this list. Your doctor may need to change the dose of your medicine or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- Tell your doctor about any herbs you are taking, especially banyan (St. John).
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs), or liver or kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are or plan to become pregnant. You should use birth control methods to prevent pregnancy during treatment with gefitinib and for some time after stopping it. If
- you become pregnant while taking gefitinib, call your doctor. Gefitinib may harm an unborn baby and increase the risk of miscarriage .
Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You should not breast-feed while taking gefitinib.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. This drug belongs to group D drugs for pregnancy. If you want to know exact Gefitinib (Iressa) Cost in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Note: Classification of drugs used for pregnant women:
A = No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not self-medicate, stop or change the dosage of the drug without your doctor's approval. If you want to know exact Gefitinib (Iressa) Cost in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Certain medications should not be taken with meals or at the same time as certain foods because interactions can occur. Alcohol and tobacco can also interact with certain medications. Consult your health professional about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
Health condition that affects Gefitinib (Iressa):
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Liver failure;
- Kidney disease;
- breathing problems, lung disease other than lung cancer;
- If you take anticoagulants (Warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven).
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
Overdose symptoms include:
Compare prices of Gefitinib (Iressa) in Thailand
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take twice the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Price of Gefitinib (Iressa) in Thailand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
GET most popular generic Gefitinib (Iressa) available in different countries Order Now:-
Gefitinib Italy / Iressa Singapore / Gefitinib Malaysia / Iressa Germany / Gefitinib Philippines / Iressa Mexico / Gefitinib Egypt / Iressa Latvia / Gefitinib Indonesia / Iressa Uae / Gefitinib Vietnam / Iressa Poland / Gefitinib Nigeria / Iressa New Zealand / Gefitinib Saudi Arabia / Iressa Uk / Gefitinib Hong Kong / Iressa Thailand / Gefitinib Turkey / Iressa Australia / Gefitinib India / Iressa Lebanon / Gefitinib Canada / Iressa France / Gefitinib South Africa / Iressa Usa