Goserelin Acetate is used in men to treat prostate cancer. Goserelin Acetate is used in women to treat breast cancer or uterine disorders. The drug is also used in women who thin the lining of the uterus to prepare for procedures in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. Talking about Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) 3.6 mg Cost in New Zealand, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.
Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) 3.6 mg Injection Cost in New Zealand
The Cost of Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) 3.6 mg Injection around $789 price in New Zealand for a supply of 1vial. GET 100% Money Back guarantee & Free Delivery. Now there are also medicines such as Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) 3.6 mg Injection Cost New Zealand that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) 3.6 mg Injection Cost in New Zealand is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp at https://wa.me/+919999344593 or email at. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
Goserelin Acetate is similar to a natural hormone in the body (hormone-releasing hormone-LHRH). Goserelin Acetate works by reducing the secretion of testosterone in men and estrogen in women. This effect helps slow or stop the growth of cancer cells and uterine tissue. This medicine may also be used to prevent precocious puberty in children. The 10.8 mg syringe should not be used by women.
Some other side effects of drugs that are not listed on the approved drug label, but your doctor may direct you to take. You only use this medicine to treat certain other conditions when prescribed by your doctor. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What is the adult dose of Goserelin Acetate?
Usual Adult Dose for Prostate Cancer:
For the pain relief of advanced prostate cancer: 3.6 mg or 10.8 mg is given as a subcutaneous injection above the abdominal wall.
The 3.6 mg dose may be repeated every 28 days. The dose of 10.8 mg may be repeated every 12 weeks.
Usual Adult Dose for Endometriosis:
For use in controlling the endometrium, including pain relief and reduce disease lesions located endometrium during treatment, you are injected under the skin in your upper abdomen with a dose of 3,6 mg time. The 3.6 mg dose may be repeated every 28 days.
Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer – Pain Relief:
For use in the palliative treatment of advanced breast cancer: 3.6 mg is given as a subcutaneous injection above the abdominal wall. The 3.6 mg dose may be repeated every 28 days.
Usual Adult Dose for Hemorrhage:
To use as an endometrial thinning agent before endometrial ablation for uterine bleeding disorders: 1 or 2 injections of 3.6mg subcutaneously (with each injection four weeks apart) ). Once an injection is given, the surgery must be done within 4 weeks. When two injections are given, surgery should be performed within 2-4 weeks after the second injection. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What is the dose of Goserelin Acetate for children?
Dosage for children has not been studied and decided yet. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
How should you take Goserelin Acetate?
This medication is a form of hormone that is slowly injected into the body. Goserelin Acetate is injected under the skin of the abdomen below the navel by medical staff. The active ingredient will be completely absorbed into the body within a few weeks or months.
This dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. You should take this medication as directed by your doctor. The 3.6 mg syringe is usually given every 4 weeks. The 10.8 mg syringe is usually given every 12 weeks. You will be given the correct dose carefully to get the best benefit from it. To help you remember, mark your injection schedule to keep track of your next doses. Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor's approval.
During the first few weeks of treatment, your hormone levels will increase before falling. This is a normal response of the body to the drug. This effect can lead to new or worse symptoms (eg, pain, tumor size) during the first few weeks. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
In women, the menstrual cycle will be interrupted when this medicine is used regularly. Tell your doctor right away if your periods resume after 2 months of treatment with Goserelin Acetate.
Usually, this medicine will be absorbed slowly and completely by your body. However, in the unlikely event that you have serious side effects or other problems, your doctor may rule out these medications.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. If you have any questions while using this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you do in case of an overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local medical station.
Also, keep a record and bring a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
Since your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional will prescribe and monitor how you take the medicine, it is unlikely that you will miss a dose.
What are the possible side effects of Goserelin Acetate?
You should go to the emergency room if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- back pain, severe numbness or tingling in the legs or feet;
- muscle weakness, problems with balance or coordination;
- Loss of bladder or bowel control;
- urinating less than usual;
- Pain or burning when urinating;
- Blood in the urine or stools;
- Feeling like you're about to faint;
- Shortness of breath;
- pale skin, easy bruising;
- nausea, loss of appetite, thirst, muscle weakness, confusion, and feeling tired or restless;
- high blood sugar (excessive thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss);
- sudden numbness or weakness, sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision or communication;
- Chest pain or feeling of heaviness, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Less serious side effects include:
- Hot flashes, sweating, headache, dizziness;
- Mood swings, increased or decreased sex drive;
- Vaginal dryness, itching, discharge;
- Impotence, erection less than usual;
- swelling or pain in the chest;
- Bone pain;
- Diarrhea, constipation;
- Sleep problems (insomnia);
- Acne, mild skin rash or itching.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking Goserelin Acetate, what should you pay attention to?
Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding. You need to take the medicine prescribed by your doctor in this case;
- You are allergic to Goserelin Acetate, histrelin (Supprelin LA®, VANTAS®), leuprolide (Eligard®, Lupron®), nafarelin (Synarel®), triptorelin (Trelstar®), any other medicines, or any of the ingredients in Goserelin Acetate -injection;
- You are taking other medications (including prescription, over-the-counter, herbal and dietary supplements) such as anticonvulsants or oral steroids such as dexamethasone (Decadron®, Dexpak®), methylprednisolone (Medrol) ®) and prednisone (Sterapred®);
- You plan to give the medicine to children or the elderly; If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- You have or have ever had the following conditions: a history of alcoholism or long-term use of tobacco products, or if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had osteoporosis (a condition known as osteoporosis). a condition in which the bones become thin and weak and break easily) or spinal cord compression, diabetes, abnormal vaginal bleeding, blockage of the urinary tract in men (a blockage causes difficulty urinating), heart disease, or liver.
Things you need to keep in mind when taking Goserelin Acetate in special cases (pregnancy, lactation, surgery, ...)
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks.
What drugs can interact with Goserelin Acetate?
It may change how other medicines you are taking work or increase the effects of side effects. To avoid drug interactions, it's a good idea to write down a list of all the medications you're taking (including prescription, over-the-counter, herbal and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. To ensure safety when taking the drug, do not arbitrarily take the drug, stop or change the dose of the drug without the permission of the doctor. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Some products that may interact with this drug include: oral contraceptives (e.g., capsules, patch), drugs that can cause bone loss (such as corticosteroids such as prednisone).
- Can gosereli interact with any food or drink?
- Certain medications should not be taken with meals or at the same time as certain foods because interactions can occur. Alcohol and tobacco can also interact with certain medications.
- Consult your health professional about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
What medical conditions affect Goserelin Acetate?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- Alcohol abuse;
- Family history of osteoporosis;
- Smoking – can increase the risk of osteoporosis ;
- Electrolyte imbalance ;
- Myocardial infarction, recent;
- Heart or blood vessel problems;
- Family history of heart rhythm problems (eg, long QT syndrome);
- Hypercalcemia (high blood calcium);
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar);
- Stroke, history – use with caution;
- Nerve problems caused by bone damage in the spine (in prostate cancer treatment);
- Urinary tract problems (in the treatment of prostate cancer ) – this condition may get worse after a short time of treatment with Goserelin Acetate.
How should Goserelin Acetate be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Low prices of Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) in New Zealand
The drug Goserelin Acetate is injected under the skin with the content of 3.6mg; 10.8mg. If you want to know exact Price of Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
GET most popular generic Goserelin Acetate (Zoladex) available in different countries Order Now:-
Goserelin Acetate South Africa / Zoladex Hong Kong / Goserelin Acetate Malaysia / Zoladex Canada / Goserelin Acetate Germany / Zoladex Vietnam / Goserelin Acetate India / Zoladex Saudi Arabia / Goserelin Acetate Turkey / Zoladex Lebanon / Goserelin Acetate Usa / Zoladex Uae / Goserelin Acetate Indonesia / Zoladex Mexico / Goserelin Acetate Nigeria / Zoladex Singapore / Goserelin Acetate Latvia / Zoladex Australia / Goserelin Acetate Thailand / Zoladex Egypt / Goserelin Acetate Uk / Zoladex France / Goserelin Acetate Philippines / Zoladex Italy / Goserelin Acetate Poland / Zoladex New Zealand