You can take Lapatinib together with a medicine called capecitabine (Xeloda®) or letrozole (Femara®) to treat certain types of breast cancer that is advanced and has spread to other parts of the body. Lapatinib is usually given after other cancer medicines have been tested without successful treatment of symptoms. Talking about Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. Lapatinib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg tablet Cost in Singapore
Sell the drug Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg tablet Cost in Singapore for Rs. 1209.00 (about $149) per bottle. Tykerb price 250 mg $8,730 for a supply of 150 tablets. Now there are also medicines such as Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg tablet Cost Singapore that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg tablet Cost in Singapore is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Lapatinib (Tykerb) online from us then you are just a few step away. You can simply fill the side contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp at https://wa.me/+919999344593 or email at. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
How should you take Lapatinib?
You should take the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You should not take it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than directed. This medication always comes with instructions for safe and effective use, so you need to follow the instructions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about the medicine. Be sure to also read the dosing instructions or patient instructions for capecitabine (Xeloda®) or letrozole (Femara®).
You should take Lapatinib on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 1 hour after a meal. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The usual dose of Lapatinib is equal to 5 or 6 tablets taken at a time. The amount of medicine you take will depend on your condition and whether you are taking capecitabine (Xeloda®) or letrozole (Femara®).
When you take the medicine, crush or break it, chew it, and swallow it whole, because crushed or broken medicine from the inside can be dangerous if you breathe it in or let it come into contact with your skin. When you do, you need to wash and rinse your skin thoroughly with soap and water. Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should avoid using or inhaling dust. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
How should Lapatinib be stored?
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging, or ask the pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Lapatinib?
Usual Adult Dose for HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer:
Initial dose: 1250 mg (5 tablets) orally once a day on days 1 to 21 years of age continuously in combination with capecitabine.
Usual Adult Dose for Metastatic HER2-positive, hormone receptor-positive breast cancer :
The recommended dose is 1500 mg orally once a day continuously in combination with letrozole.
What is the dose of Lapatinib for children?
Dosage for children has not yet been studied and decided. Consult your doctor if you are giving this medicine to a child.
What forms and strengths does Lapatinib have?
Lapatinib is available in the form and strength of: tablets, 250 mg. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What side effects will you experience while taking Lapatinib?
Go to the hospital right away if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; shortness of breath; swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop using Lapatinib and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fast or pounding heart;
- Dizziness or tired feeling ;
- Feeling like you can't control your movements;
- severe diarrhea;
- Dry cough, feeling short of breath;
- White spots or sores in your mouth or on your lips;
- Nausea, upper abdominal pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (or eyes).
Common side effects may include:
- Mild diarrhea, abdominal pain;
- Pain or redness in the palms or soles;
- Dry skin, mild rash;
- Unusual hair loss;
- Problems with fingernails or toenails.
Not everyone experiences these side effects. There may be other side effects not mentioned. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What should you know before taking Lapatinib?
Before taking Lapatinib, you should tell your doctor and pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to Lapatinib, any other medicines, or any of the ingredients in Lapatinib tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of ingredients.
- You are taking or plan to take prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements . Be sure to mention any of the following: certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac), erythromycin (EES, E-Mycin, Erythrocin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, in Rifamate, in Rifater, Rimactane), rifapentine (Priftin), sparfloxacin (Zagam) (not currently available for sale in the US), telithromycin (Ketek); antifungal medicine such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), and voriconazole (Vfend); calcium channel blockerssuch as amlodipine (Norvasc, in Caduet and Lotrel), diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac, others), felodipine (Plendil, in
- Lexxel), nifedipine (Adalat, Nifedical XL, Procardia, others), nisoldipine (Sular) , and verapamil (Calan, Isoptin, Verelan, others); cisapride (Propulsid) (currently not available in the US); dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexpak); certain medications for depression such as nefazodone; chemotherapy drugs including daunorubicin (Cerubidine, daunoxome), doxorubicin (adriamycin, Doxil, Rubex), epirubicin (Ellence), idarubicin (Idamycin), tamoxifen (Nolvadex), valrubicin (Valstar), vinblastine, and vincristine; certain medicines for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) or immunodeficiency syndromeacquired (AIDS) include atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase); medicines for irregular heartbeats including amiodarone (Cordarone), disopyramide (Norpace), dofetilide (Tikosyn), procainamide (Procanbid), quinidine, and sotalol (Betapace, Betapace AF, Sorine); certain seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), and phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek); pimozide (Orap); and thioridazine. Your doctor may need to change the dose of your medicine or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other drugs can also interact with
- Lapatinib, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, even those that don't appear on this list.
- You are taking herbal products, especially St. John wort.
- you have or have ever had a slow, fast or irregular heartbeat; QT prolongation (a rare heart problem that can cause an irregular heartbeat, fainting, or sudden death); low levels of magnesium or potassium in your blood; heart or lung disease.
- You are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding. You should not become pregnant while you are taking Lapatinib. Talk to your doctor about birth control methods
- you can use during treatment. If you become pregnant while taking Lapatinib, call your doctor at once because this medicine can harm an unborn baby.
- You should be aware that Lapatinib often causes diarrhea and can be severe. Call your doctor if you have diarrhea while taking Lapatinib. Your doctor may tell you to drink more fluids, change your diet, and take medicine to control diarrhea and prevent dehydration (loss of too much water from your body). See your doctor right away if you experience any of the following symptoms of dehydration: extreme thirst, dry mouth and/or skin, decreased urination, sunken eyes, or fast heartbeat. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Things to keep in mind if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
There are not enough studies to determine the risks of taking this medicine during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), this drug belongs to the category C drug for pregnancy. You can refer to the table of drugs used for pregnant women below:
A= No risk;
B = No risk in some studies;
C = Possible risk;
D = There is evidence of risk;
X = Contraindications;
N = Don't know yet.
What drugs may interact with Lapatinib?
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not arbitrarily take the drug, stop or change the dose of the drug without the permission of the doctor, especially: If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Bosentan (Tracleer);
- Conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- Dexamethasone (Decadron, Hexadrol);
- Digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- Imatinib (Gleevec);
- Isoniazid (to treat tuberculosis);
- Sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- Wort St. John;
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- antibiotics such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (EES, eryped, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin), levofloxacin (Levaquin), pentamidine (nebupent, Pentam);
- antidepressants such as nefazodone, amitriptylline (Elavil, Vanatrip), citalopram (Celexa), desipramine (Norpramin), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem);
- antifungal medicine such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Barbiturates such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- heart or blood pressure medicine such as diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), felodipine (Plendil), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- heart rhythm medications such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), disopyramide (Norpace), propafenone (Rythmol), quinidine (Quin-G), sotalol (Betapace);
- HIV or AIDS medicine;
- medicine to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting , such as dolasetron (Anzemet) or ondansetron (Zofran);
- Medicines to treat narcolepsy;
- medicine to treat mental disorders, such as clozapine (fazaclo, Clozaril), haloperidol (Haldol), pimozide (Orap), or ziprasidone (Geodon);
- migraine medicine such as sumatriptan (Imitrex);
- Narcotic drugs such as sleeping pills (Dolophine, Methadose);
- Seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol), felbamate (Felbatol), oxcarbazepine (Trileptal), phenytoin (Dilantin), or primidone (Mysoline).
Does food and alcohol interact with Lapatinib?
Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco. If you want to know exact Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg Cost in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- Grapefruit bunch.
What medical conditions affect Lapatinib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems, especially:
- History of liver disease;
- Lung disease (eg, interstitial lung disease, pneumonia ) or history – use with caution as the drug may make the condition worse;
- Heart disease or history;
- Heart rhythm problems (eg, congenital long QT syndrome);
- Hypokalemia (low potassium in the blood);
- Hypomagnesemia (low magnesium in the blood) – use with caution as it can make side effects worse.
What should you do in case of an emergency or overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
Overdose symptoms include: diarrhea, vomiting.
Price of Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg in Singapore
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Price of Lapatinib (Tykerb) 250 mg in Singapore so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
GET most popular generic Lapatinib (Tykerb) available in different countries Order Now:-
Lapatinib Egypt ! Tykerb Australia ! Lapatinib Vietnam ! Tykerb Malaysia ! Lapatinib Indonesia ! Tykerb Saudi Arabia ! Lapatinib Canada ! Tykerb Hong Kong ! Lapatinib Turkey ! Tykerb Philippines ! Lapatinib Thailand ! Tykerb Mexico ! Lapatinib Poland ! Tykerb South Africa ! Lapatinib Usa ! Tykerb India ! Lapatinib Uae ! Tykerb Latvia ! Lapatinib Italy ! Tykerb Uk ! Lapatinib New Zealand ! Tykerb France ! Lapatinib Germany ! Tykerb Lebanon ! Lapatinib Nigeria ! Tykerb Singapore