Sorafenib 200 mg is used to treat cancer of the kidney, liver, and thyroid. Thyroid cancer occurs when there is an abnormal growth of thyroid cells. Sorafenib (Nexavar) is a chemotherapy drug that works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells. Some other effects of the drug that are not listed on the approved drug label, your doctor may direct you to take. Talking about Sorafenib (Nexavar) 200 mg Cost in Indonesia, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. You only use this medicine to treat certain other conditions when prescribed by your doctor.
Sorafenib (Nexavar) 200 mg tablet Cost in Indonesia
Sorafenib (Nexavar) 200 mg Cost in Indonesia is not cheaper. Nexavar price Rs. 2.8 lakhs (around $5,500 a month). Now there are also medicines such as Sorafenib (Nexavar) Tablet Cost Indonesia that indirectly help to Anti Cancer drug.
Sorafenib (Nexavar) 200 mg tablet Cost in Indonesia is not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. Indian generic sorafenib is very affordable under $1.3 per pill with the same active ingredient. If you wish to buy Sorafenib (Nexavar) online from us then you are just a few steps away. You can simply fill out the site contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or email. We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since we are shipping worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription. We assure for the genuine quality medicine & 100% guaranteed delivery.
Dosage of Sorafenib
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Sorafenib (Nexavar)?
Usual Adult Dose for Renal Cell Carcinoma: You take 400mg, 2 times a day, take it at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
Adult Dose for Thyroid Cancer: You take 400mg, 2 times a day, take it at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
Usual Adult Dose for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: You take 400mg, 2 times a day, take it at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
What is the dose of Sorafenib for children?
You should consult your doctor before giving medicine to your child.
How should you take Sorafenib (Nexavar)?
- You should take this medication twice a day on an empty stomach (at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating) as directed by your doctor.
- You should use Sorafenib exactly as directed on the label or as directed by your doctor. Do not use in larger, smaller amounts or for longer than directed.
- You should use this medication often and at the same time each day to get the most benefit from it. If you want to know exact Sorafenib (Nexavar) Cost in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- If you have any questions while using this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
What should you do in case of an overdose?
In the event of an emergency or overdose, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest local health station.
Also, keep a record and bring a list of all medications you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. You should not take double the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Sorafenib (Nexavar) Cost in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
What are the side effects of taking Sorafenib (Nexavar)?
Weight loss, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, changes in appetite, dry skin, mouth sores, hair loss, voice changes, or fatigue may occur. If any of these effects persist or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist right away.
This medicine can raise blood pressure, so you should have your blood pressure checked regularly and let your doctor know if you have high blood pressure. Your doctor may give you medication to control your blood pressure.
Treatment with this medicine can sometimes cause your hands/feet to develop a skin reaction called hand-foot syndrome. Tell your doctor right away if you experience swelling, pain, redness, blistering or tingling in your hands/feet. Depending on the severity of your hand-foot syndrome, your doctor may give you an additional medicine to relieve your symptoms or possibly stop or delay your Sorafenib (Nexavar) treatment.
This medicine may affect the way the thyroid gland works. Tell your doctor right away if you have signs of an underactive thyroid (such as weight gain, cold intolerance, slow heart rate , constipation, unusual tiredness) or signs of an underactive thyroid. excessive activity (eg, mental/mood changes, heat intolerance, unusual weight loss).
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including easy bruising/bleeding, signs of liver disease (such as nausea/vomiting that doesn't stop, stomach pain, yellowing eyes/ skin, dark urine), numbness/tingling of the skin, muscle spasms, signs of infection (eg, persistent sore throat, fever).
Get emergency medical help right away if you have any serious side effects, including chest/jaw/left arm pain, unusual sweating, fast/irregular heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, vomit that looks like coffee grounds , black/bloody stools. If you want to know exact Sorafenib (Nexavar) Cost in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Sorafenib can cause a rash that is usually not serious. However, a rash can also be a sign of a serious reaction. See your doctor if you have any rashes.
Very serious allergic reactions to this medicine are very rare. However, call 911 right away if you notice any of these symptoms, including itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Precautions/Warnings when using Sorafenib (Nexavar):
Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of bleeding problems, heart disease (such as heart attack, coronary artery disease ), high blood pressure, liver disease.
- Sorafenib can cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can rarely cause severe tachycardia/irregularity (rarely death) and other symptoms (eg, severe dizziness, fainting).
- The risk of QT prolongation may be increased if you have certain medical conditions or are taking other medicines that can cause QT prolongation. Before using Sorafenib, tell your doctor or pharmacist all of the medicines you take and if you have any conditions such as certain heart problems (heart failure, bradycardia, QT prolongation in the EKG). ), family history of certain heart problems (QT prolongation in EKG, sudden cardiac death).
- Low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood can also increase the risk of QT prolongation. This risk may be increased if you use certain medicines (such as diuretics ) or if you have conditions such as severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting. Talk to your doctor about using Sorafenib safely.
- Before surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal products).
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially QT prolongation.
- Because this medicine can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not take this medicine or breathe in its dust.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while using Sorafenib because it could harm an unborn baby. When using this medication, you should consult your doctor about reliable forms of birth control during treatment and for 2 weeks after stopping treatment. If you or your partner becomes pregnant, talk to your doctor right away about the risks and benefits of this medicine. If you want to know exact Sorafenib (Nexavar) Cost in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
- It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk. Please consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
What other medicines does Sorafenib (Nexavar) interact with?
Other medicines may affect how Sorafenib (Nexavar) is removed from your body, which may affect how Sorafenib works. Examples are rifamycins (such as rifampin , rifabutin ), St. John's wort, drugs used to treat seizures (such as carbamazepine , phenytoin), among others.
Sorafenib may change the way other medicines you are taking work or increase the effects of side effects. To avoid drug interactions, it's best to write down a list of all your current medications (including prescription, nonprescription, herbal, and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. To ensure safety when taking the drug, do not arbitrarily take the drug, stop or change the dose of the drug without the permission of the doctor. If you want to know exact Sorafenib (Nexavar) Cost in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Can Sorafenib interact with any foods or beverages?
Food, alcohol, and tobacco can interact with certain medications. Consult your doctor about taking your medicine with food, alcohol and tobacco.
What health conditions affect Sorafenib?
Your medical condition may affect the use of this medicine. Tell your doctor if you have any health problems.
Compare Prices of Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Indonesia
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. If you want to know exact Price of Sorafenib (Nexavar) in Indonesia so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now. Indian Generic Sorafenib is available in tablet form.
GET most popular generic Sorafenib (Nexavar) available in different countries Order Now:-
Nexavar Vietnam ! Sorafenib South Africa ! Nexavar Latvia ! Sorafenib Australia ! Nexavar Indonesia ! Sorafenib Turkey ! Nexavar Germany ! Sorafenib Italy ! Nexavar Lebanon ! Sorafenib Uk ! Nexavar Nigeria ! Sorafenib Saudi Arabia ! Nexavar Singapore ! Sorafenib New Zealand ! Nexavar Malaysia ! Sorafenib Mexico ! Nexavar Uae ! Sorafenib Philippines ! Nexavar Poland ! Sorafenib Usa ! Nexavar Hong Kong ! Sorafenib India ! Nexavar Egypt ! Sorafenib France ! Nexavar Canada ! Sorafenib Thailand