Ribociclib (Kisqali) 200 mg is a selective cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, a class of drugs that help slow cancer progression by inhibiting two proteins called cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4/6). These proteins, when overactivated, can allow cancer cells to grow and divide too quickly. Targeting CDK4/6 with enhanced precision may play a role in ensuring cancer cells do not continue to replicate uncontrollably. Talking about Ribociclib (Kisqali) 200 mg Cost tablet in Nigeria , it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. Ribociclib was approved by the US FDA in March 2017 as Kisqali.
Ribociclib (Kisqali) Tablet Cost in Nigeria
Kisqali (Ribociclib) is a selective cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, a class of drugs that help slow cancer progression by inhibiting two proteins called cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4/6). These proteins, when overactivated, can allow cancer cells to grow and divide too quickly. Targeting CDK4/6 with enhanced precision may play a role in ensuring cancer cells do not continue to replicate uncontrollably. Now there are also medicines such as Ribociclib (Kisqali) Cost Nigeria that indirectly help to cancer drug.
If you need to buy Ribociclib (Kisqali) 200 mg for personal use, contact me. I’m here to help you. I will arrange this medicine at the lowest affordable price. You can contact me directly on WhatsApp https://wa.me/+919999344593 or send me a direct e-mail at.
Ribociclib (Kisqali) 200 mg side effects
- Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction (hives, difficult breathing, swelling in your face or throat) or a severe skin reaction (fever, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling).
- Seek medical treatment if you have a serious drug reaction that can affect many parts of your body. Symptoms may include: skin rash, fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, severe weakness, unusual bruising, or yellowing of your skin or eyes.
- Call your doctor at once if you have:
- fast or pounding heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, shortness of breath, and sudden dizziness (like you might pass out);
- low white blood cell counts--fever, mouth sores, skin sores, sore throat, cough, trouble breathing;
- signs of inflammation in the lungs--new or worsening cough, painful or difficult breathing, wheezing, feeling short of breath even while resting; or If you want to know exact Kisqali (Ribociclib) Cost in Nigeria so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
- liver problems--loss of appetite, upper stomach pain, tiredness, easy bruising or bleeding, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Your cancer treatments may be delayed or permanently discontinued if you have certain side effects.
Common side effects may include:
- low white blood cells, infections;
- nausea, vomiting;
- diarrhea, constipation;
- feeling tired;
- headache; or
- hair loss.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Mechanism of Action
Inhibition of cyclin-dependent kinases 4 and 6 (CDK4/6) may provide protection against oncogenic processes in specific tissue types. For example, CDK4 is not required for normal mammary tissue growth based on knockout mouse studies, but it is required for Ras-induced breast tumor growth, suggesting a therapeutic window potential for treatment with lower toxicity. Ribociclib (Kisqali) is reported to be the most selective CDK4/6 inhibitor and has dose-dependent antitumor activity in several preclinical models. It inhibits the growth of tumor cells by arresting cells at the G1 checkpoint, preventing tumor cells from proliferating. If you want to know exact Kisqali (Ribociclib) Cost in Nigeria so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
Prices of Ribociclib (Kisqali) in Nigeria
Drug interactions can change how a drug works or increase the effect of side effects. This document does not cover all possible drug interactions. Write a list of all the medicines you are taking (including prescription, nonprescription and dietary supplements) and show them to your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Kisqali (Ribociclib) Cost in Nigeria so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform. Price of Ribociclib (Kisqali) in Nigeria is around $5,927. generic version Ribociclib 200 mg tablet price in Nigeria , Upto 50% OFF. Kisqali (ribociclib) is a prescription tablet that's used to treat advanced breast cancer in women.
GET most popular generic Ribociclib (Kisqali) available in different countries Order Now:-
Ribociclib Cost Nigeria ! Kisqali Price Lebanon ! Ribociclib Cost Canada ! Kisqali Price Philippines ! Ribociclib Cost France ! Kisqali Price Italy ! Ribociclib Cost New Zealand ! Kisqali Price India ! Ribociclib Cost Germany ! Kisqali Price Vietnam ! Ribociclib Cost Singapore ! Kisqali Price Thailand ! Ribociclib Cost Hong Kong ! Kisqali Price Turkey ! Ribociclib Cost Australia ! Kisqali Price Mexico ! Ribociclib Cost Malaysia ! Kisqali Price Indonesia ! Ribociclib Cost Uk ! Kisqali Price Egypt ! Ribociclib Cost Usa ! Kisqali Price South Africa ! Ribociclib Cost Uae ! Kisqali Price Latvia ! Ribociclib Cost Saudi Arabia