Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir treat specific genotypes of hepatitis C and are limited to certain people. Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir trade name is Epclusa. Epclusa is a medicine that contains the active substances sofosbuvir 400mg and velpatasvir 100mg in one tablet. It is given to treat a chronic (long-term) viral infection of the liver called hepatitis C in patients 18 years of age and older and weighing at least 17 kg. Talking about Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Velpatasvir 100 mg (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store. The active substances in this medicine work together to block two different proteins that the virus needs to grow and reproduce, so that the infection can be permanently eliminated from the body.
Your doctor will do tests to make sure Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir is the right treatment for you. Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir is sometimes taken with another medicine called ribavirin.
Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir (Epclusa) 400/100 mg tablet Cost in New Zealand
Treatment of Hep C Sofosbuvir 400 & Velpatasvir 100 (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand is around $26,026 for a supply of 28 tablets. Now there are also medicines such as Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir (Epclusa) 400/100 mg Tablet Cost New Zealand that indirectly help to Hepatitis C drug.
Sofosbuvir/Velaptasvir price is really so much expensive if you don’t have insurance.
A few years ago Gilead science (manufacturer of Epclusa) gave licenses to some Indian manufacturing pharmaceuticals to produce their affordable generic version. Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) price in India for full 12 weeks of treatment is available under $599 with shipping. Patients can import easily a 3-month (12 week treatment) supply in most countries for personal use with doctor's prescriptions.
Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir (Epclusa) 400/100 mg Tablet Cost in New Zealand are not quite pocket-friendly so many patients seek to get it directly from India. If you wish to buy Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) online from us then you are just a few steps away. You can simply fill out the site contact form or you can directly write to us via WhatsApp or email.
We will get back to you soonest with our best affordable price. Since, we are shipping to worldwide so you can buy it easily on prescription.
What you need to know before you take Epclusa?
Do not take Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir (Epclusa)
- If you are allergic to sofosbuvir, velpatasvir or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If this is the case, do not take Epclusa and tell your doctor immediately.
- If you are currently taking any of the following medications: rifampicin and rifabutin (antibiotics used to treat infections, including tuberculosis) carbamazepine, phenobarbital and phenytoin (medicines used to treat epilepsy and prevent seizures). If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Warnings and cautions:
You must have contact your doctor if have liver problems other than hepatitis C, for example
if you have or have previously had an infection caused by the hepatitis B virus , as your doctor may want to monitor you more closely;
if you have had a liver transplant have kidney problems or if you are on dialysis, as Epclusa has not been fully studied in patients with some serious kidney problems;
If you are taking treatment for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, as your doctor may want to monitor you more closely.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Epclusa if:
you are currently taking or have stopped taking the medicine amiodarone to treat irregular heartbeat, as it can cause a life-threatening decrease in heart rate. Your doctor might consider other alternative treatments if you have taken this medicine. If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Children and adolescents
- Do not give this medicine to children younger than 6 years of age or weighing less than 17 kg. The use of Epclusa in patients younger than 6 years of age has not yet been studied.
- Other medicines and (Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir) Epclusa
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
- Warfarin and other similar medicines called vitamin K antagonists are used to thin the blood. Your doctor may increase the number of blood tests to check how your blood clots.
- Your liver function may change with hepatitis C treatment and therefore may affect other medications (eg, medications used to suppress your immune system, etc.). Your doctor may need to closely monitor these other medications you are taking and make adjustments after starting Epclusa treatment.
- If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Some medicines should not be taken with Epclusa
Do not take any other medicine that contains sofosbuvir, one of the active substances in Epclusa.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- amiodarone , used to treat irregular heartbeat;
- rifapentine (an antibiotic used to treat infections, including tuberculosis);
- oxcarbazepin a (medicine used to treat epilepsy and prevent seizures);
- tenofovir disoproxil fumarate or any medicine containing tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, used to treat HIV infection;
- efavirenz , used to treat HIV infection;
- digoxin , used to treat heart problems;
- dabigatran , used to thin the blood;
- rosuvastatin or other statins , used to treat high cholesterol levels.
Taking Epclusa with any of these medicines may prevent them from working properly or make possible side effects. Your doctor may have to give you a different medicine or adjust the dose of the one you are taking. This change could be from Epclusa or from another medicine you are taking.
Pregnancy and contraception
The effects of Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir during pregnancy are not known. If you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant or are planning to become pregnant, consult your doctor before using this medicine. If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir (Epclusa) is sometimes used together with ribavirin. Ribavirin can harm the fetus. Therefore, it is very important that you (or your partner) do not become pregnant during this treatment or for a period of time after completing the treatment. You should read the “Pregnancy” section of the ribavirin package leaflet very carefully. Ask your doctor which effective method of birth control is right for you and your partner.
Do not breast- feed during treatment with Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. It is not known whether sofosbuvir or velpatasvir, the two active substances in Epclusa, pass into human breast milk.
Driving and using machines
Epclusa should not affect your ability to drive or use any tools or machinery.
How to take Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir (Epclusa)?
Follow exactly the instructions of administration of this medicine indicated by your doctor. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist again.
The recommended dose of Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir in adults is one 400 mg / 100 mg tablet once a day for 12 weeks. If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
The recommended dose of Sofosbuvir and velpatasvir in patients 6 years to less than 18 years of age and weighing at least 17 kg is based on weight. Take Epclusa according to your doctor's instructions. Swallow the tablet (s) whole with or without food. Do not chew, crush or split the tablet as it tastes very bitter.
- If you are taking an antacid, take it at least 4 hours before or at least 4 hours after Epclusa.
- If you are taking a proton pump inhibitor, take Epclusa with food 4 hours before using a proton pump inhibitor.
- If you vomit after taking Epclusa this may affect the amount of Epclusa in your blood. This can make Epclusa work worse.
- If you vomit within 3 hours after taking Epclusa, take another tablet.
- If you vomit more than 3 hours after taking Epclusa, you do not need to take another tablet until the next scheduled one.
- If you accidentally take more than the recommended dose, you should immediately contact your doctor or the nearest emergency department for advice. Take the tablet bottle with you to easily describe what you have taken. If you want to know exact Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now.
It is important that you do not miss any doses of this medicine.
- If you miss a dose, calculate how long it has been since you took the last Epclusa tablet:
- If you realize this within 18 hours of your usual use of Epclusa, you should take the tablet as soon as possible. Then take the next dose at the usual time.
- If it has been 18 hours or more since you usually take Epclusa, wait and take your next dose at the usual time. Do not take a double dose (two doses together).
Price of Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir (Epclusa) in New Zealand
Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you to. It is very important that the full course of treatment is completed so that the medicine is in optimal condition to treat hepatitis C virus infection. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist. If you want to know exact Price of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) in New Zealand so please contact us WhatsApp & Email Now. Treatment of Hep C Sofosbuvir 400 & Velpatasvir 100 (Epclusa) Cost in New Zealand is not affordable so Indian generic is the best option.
GET most popular generic Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir (Epclusa) available in different countries Order Now:-
Epclusa Cost Nigeria ! Epclusa Price Hong Kong ! Epclusa Latvia ! Epclusa Cost Singapore ! Epclusa Australia ! Epclusa Cost Usa ! Epclusa Lebanon ! Epclusa Cost Vietnam ! Epclusa Germany ! Epclusa Price Uae ! Epclusa New Zealand ! Epclusa Price Canada ! Epclusa Poland ! Epclusa Cost France ! Epclusa Mexico ! Epclusa Price India ! Epclusa Malaysia ! Cost Epclusa Egypt ! Epclusa Saudi Arabia ! Cost Epclusa Philippines ! Epclusa Thailand ! Epclusa Price Indonesia ! Epclusa Turkey ! Epclusa South Africa ! Price Epclusa Uk ! Epclusa Italy