Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg in combination with melphalan and prednisone (MPT) is indicated for the treatment of patients with previously untreated multiple myeloma who are 65 years of age or older. THALOMID® is only available through a controlled distribution program called RevAid®. Under this program, only prescribers and pharmacists registered with the program are able to prescribe and dispense the product. In addition, Talking about Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg Cost in South Africa, it is quite costly. Also, you cannot buy it randomly at any store.® can only be dispensed to patients who are registered and meet all the conditions of the RevAid® program.
Take this medication by mouth, usually once daily at bedtime at least 1 hour after the evening meal or as directed by your doctor. Swallow this medication whole with water. Dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and the risk of serious side effects may be increased. Keep the capsules in their blister pack until ready to use. Do not open or break the capsules, or handle them any more than needed. If any of the powder from the capsule gets on your skin, wash the area with soap and water.
Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg Capsule Price in South Africa
Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from broken capsules. All people should wash their hands thoroughly after handling this drug.
This medication passes into body fluids (e.g., urine). Avoid contact with body fluids from people taking this drug. Therefore, wear protective clothing (e.g., gloves) when handling these body fluids (e.g., during cleanup). If contact occurs, wash skin with soap and water. Now there are also medicines such as Thalidomide (Thalomid) Cost South Africa that indirectly help to cancer drug.
If you need to buy Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg Capsule for personal use, contact me. I’m here to help you. I will arrange this medicine at the lowest affordable price. You can contact me directly on WhatsApp or Email.
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time each day. If you are taking this medication for Hansen's disease, your skin condition may become worse when the drug is suddenly stopped. Your dose may need to be gradually decreased.
What are the side effects of Thalidomide (Thalomid)?
- Thalidomide is used to treat or prevent certain skin conditions related to Hansen's disease, also known as leprosy.
- Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg is also used with other medicines to treat multiple myeloma cancer .
- Thalomid belongs to a class of drugs that modulate the immune system, which helps treat Hansen's disease by reducing swelling and redness (inflammation). Thalidomide also reduces the formation of blood vessels that supply tumors.
- This medicine may also be used to treat certain conditions caused by cancer and HIV.
- Some other side effects of drugs that are not listed on the approved drug label, but your doctor may direct you to take. You should only use this medicine to treat certain medical conditions only when prescribed by your doctor.
- Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheartedness, constipation,weakness, and dry skin may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. If you want to know exact Thalidomide (Thalomid) Cost in South Africa so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
- To reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheartedness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
- Thalidomide may cause possibly severe nerve damage, which may be permanent. This may occur during treatment or after treatment has stopped. Tell your doctor right away if you develop any of the following symptoms: numbness/tingling/pain/burning in the feet or hands, muscle weakness/cramps, feeling of tightness in the feet.
Thalidomide (Thalomid) Dosage:
The information provided is not a substitute for medical professional advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist before deciding to take a medication.
What is the adult dose of Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100 mg?
Usual Adult Dose for Leprosy:
Initial dose: you take 100-300mg / time / day, preferably at bedtime and at least 1 hour after dinner. Patients weighing less than 50 kg should start taking the drug at the lowest dose. If you want to know exact Thalidomide (Thalomid) Cost in South Africa so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
If cutaneous leprosy has been or is severe, the patient may need higher doses of the drug to control the response. Initial dose: you take up to 400mg / time / day at bedtime or in divided doses, take at least 1 hour after meals.
Usual Adult Dose for Multiple myeloma: You take 200mg / time / day, preferably at bedtime and at least 1 hour after dinner.
What is the dose of Thalidomide (Thalomid) for children?
Initial dose: you give your child 100-300mg/time/day, preferably at bedtime and at least 1 hour after dinner. Patients weighing less than 50 kg should start taking the drug at the lowest dose.
If cutaneous leprosy has been or is severe, the patient may need higher doses of the drug to control the response. With the initial dose, you give the child up to 400mg / time / day at bedtime or divided into doses with water, at least 1 hour after meals.
How to use:
You keep the tablet in its packaging until you are ready to use it. You must not open/break the tablet or come into contact with it unless it is necessary. If powder gets on skin, wash skin with soap and water. Everyone should wash their hands after handling this medicine as it can be absorbed through the skin and lungs.
This medicine may pass into body fluids (eg, urine). You should avoid contact with sewage from people taking this medicine. In addition, you must also wear protective gear (eg gloves) when in contact with wastewater from these people (eg during cleaning). If in contact, wash skin with soap and water. If you want to know exact Thalidomide (Thalomid) in Cost South Africa so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
You should take this medicine regularly to get the best effect from it, and remember to take it at the same times each day. If you are using this medicine to treat leprosy, your skin may get worse when you stop taking it suddenly. Therefore, the dose of the drug needs to be gradually reduced before stopping completely.
Tell your doctor if your condition does not improve or gets worse after 2 weeks of treatment.
What should you do in case of an overdose?
Also, keep a record and bring a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
What should you do if you miss a dose?
If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take double the prescribed dose. If you want to know exact Thalidomide (Thalomid) Cost in South Africa so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
- Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Blood clotting (eg, deep vein thrombosis , pulmonary embolism);
- You need to take the medicine prescribed by your doctor in this case;
- you are allergic to any of the ingredients in thalidomide;
- Heart attack, history of heart attack;
- you are taking other medicines (including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbs and supplements);
- Neutropenia (low white blood cell count);
- You plan to give the medicine to children or the elderly;
- Convulsions, history of convulsions;
- You have or have ever had the following medical conditions:
- Peripheral neuropathy ( neuropathy );
- Stroke, history of stroke.
- Things you need to keep in mind when taking thalidomide in special cases (pregnancy, lactation, surgery, ...) Because this medicine can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and can harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should not take this medicine or breathe in the dust from the tablet. broken. Before taking medication, always consult with your doctor to weigh the benefits and risks. If you want to know exact Thalidomide (Thalomid) Price in South Africa so please contact us WhatsApp & Other Social Media Platform.
Price of Thalidomide (Thalomid) in South Africa
You should store at room temperature, away from moisture and light. Do not store in the bathroom or in the freezer. You should keep in mind that each medicine may have different storage methods. Therefore, you should carefully read the storage instructions on the packaging or ask your pharmacist. Keep medicine out of reach of children and pets.
You should not throw medicine down the toilet or plumbing unless told to do so. Instead, dispose of medication properly when it is past its expiration date or cannot be used. You can consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company about how to safely dispose of your medication. The Cost of Thalidomide (Thalomid) 100mg capsule is Under $40 Price in South Africa, Thalidomide for a supply of 10 capsules. Get 100% Money back guarantee.